~ NEW LISTING ~ 1883 LINWOOD AVENUE ~ 3 BEDROOM$750/month
Listing type: For Rent
Living Area 1,232
Property type: House
This a three bedroom / one bath home located in the heart of the city. It is close to Hyde Park and elementary schools. It offers a spacious front porch to enjoy during the summer time. It has a spacious living room, dining room and kitchen on the first level. There are three spacious bedrooms with ample closet space and the bathroom on the second level. There is a basement available for storage.
The rent for this home is $750.00 per month. The Security Deposit is $750.00 which is due upon walk-thru of the property if you are approved. This home does allow pets with a $250.00 deposit for the first pet. $125.00 for each additional pet. We allow up to three. There is a $250.00 water deposit that is required. The tenant is responsible for the water bill every three months. Our homeowners are requiring that tenants have renter’s insurance as of January 1, 2021.
Application steps/information found below:
- Please begin with viewing photos of the unit below. (A physical walk-through is scheduled upon approval of your application only.)
- Complete our free online rental application. One application applies to all.
- You will receive a follow up Email from our specialist requesting Photo ID, a piece of Mail & Proof of Income from the last 30-Days per applicant.
- *IMPORTANT* Per our company policy you are allowed (2) approvals/denials before your application is closed for (6) months so please be sure the properties you are interested in are the ones you absolutely want to move forward with to avoid any confusion.
- If you are having any trouble Emailing your documents you may fax them to 716-285-3008 or bring them to the office Monday-Friday 9am-3pm. (Please note physical paperwork is picked up on MONDAY ONLY and may delay your application time.)
- For any updates on your application please Email (email@example.com) and our specialist will be in touch.
- NO IMMEDIATE HOUSING, MUST COMPLETE APPLICATION PROCESS.