~ NEW LISTING ~ 1715 ELMWOOD AVENUE ~ 3 BEDROOM ~$650/month
Listing type: For Rent
Living Area 1495
Property type: Duplex
Neighborhood City Market
This is a 3 bedroom / one bath duplex located near the City Market. It features an ample sized living room, dining room and kitchen on the first level. There are three spacious bedrooms with ample closet space and the bathroom on the second level. There is a shared porch on the front and access to the back yard from the rear porch. There is a basement available for storage.
The rent for the unit is $650.00 per month. The Security Deposit is $650.00 which is due upon walk thru of the property if you are approved. The unit does allow cats with a $250.00 non-refundable Pet Deposit for the first cat, $125.00 for each additional cat. We allow up to three. The tenant is responsible for gas and electric in this unit. Water is included. Our homeowners are also requesting that all tenants carry Renter’s Insurance as of January 1, 2021.
Application steps/information found below:
- Please begin with viewing photos of the unit below. (A physical walk-through is scheduled upon approval of your application only.)
- Complete our free online rental application. One application applies to all.
- You will receive a follow up Email from our specialist requesting Photo ID, a piece of Mail & Proof of Income from the last 30-Days per applicant.
- *IMPORTANT* Per our company policy you are allowed (2) approvals/denials before your application is closed for (6) months so please be sure the properties you are interested in are the ones you absolutely want to move forward with to avoid any confusion.
- If you are having any trouble Emailing your documents you may fax them to 716-285-3008 or bring them to the office Monday-Friday 9am-3pm. (Please note physical paperwork is picked up on MONDAY ONLY and may delay your application time.)
- For any updates on your application please Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and our specialist will be in touch.
- NO IMMEDIATE HOUSING, MUST COMPLETE APPLICATION PROCESS.